Friday, June 20, 2008

The News We've been Waiting For!

I'm IN!! Finally, I'm in. School that is. As of August 11th, 2008, I will be part of the "First Years" in Moorpark College's Exotic Animal Training & Management program. A full time animal care program which will own the majority of time in my life until my graduation in May/June of 2010.

Blogging doesn't seem adequate to express how incredibly excited I am. So join with me in doing the happy dance

*does very silly happy dance*

No seriously, you can join in anytime. :)

3 comments:

the slackmistress said...

YAY!!! I saw the title in my reader & was hoping this was the news! I am THRILLED for you!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!! My lady rocks it hard core Yo!!!

:-)

*does happy dance*

The Bizza said...

Congrats! Outstanding!

*Moonwalks out of this post*