Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hottie Update

I spent some time with the Hollywood Hottie last night. With our crazed schedules, finding a quiet moment is like snatching a leaf out of a passing Autumn breeze. It had been over a month since last we hung out.

In case you were wondering....Yep... he's still beautiful.

I'd like to say the evening was a long thought provoking conversation that lasted until dawn, because we are well overdue for that sort of thing. However, he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off (his words actually), preparing for a trip. His exotic entertainment life is swooping him off to somewhere succulent once again.

Still, we found time to go thru items in his closet, judging what worked with his look and what didn't. I followed him from room to room while he packed and prepped, conversing about what had been occuring in life since last we met.

He asked about my once-again temping status. Silly... but i always wish i had a better answer for him. He asked when I would start my own business. A business in WHAT I couldn't help but think (and ask)...because the truth is, I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I know what makes me happy, but i haven't figured out how to parlay that into paying the bills. And he looks at the situation and always has some bold suggestion of what makes sense to him.

I wish I had the ability to see the world the way he does.
I wish I had even an ounce of the suave confidence he exudes.
I wish...

I wish I had a bottle of oil to rub all over that incredible body. So Hot!


We thank you for your presence here at this blog, and now return you to your regularly scheduled life. Go on... nothing to see here. Move along.

No comments: