- Real friends take you to your favorite local restaurant and soothe your craptastic week with fun stories, smiles and mojitos.
- Real friends squee in their girly moments, and trust you enough to listen.
- Real friends call because something they read in your blog made them worry.
- Real friends do 'lifechecks' on you when the times are tough.
- Real friends open their hearts and their homes on the holidays.
- Real friends understand and share in your disappointments.
- Real friends will let you embrace your "not-so-highest-self" re: your craptastic week.
To quote the Beatles,
"I get by with a little help from my friends."