Thursday, August 11, 2005

Blindfolded trust fall

Faith in the Universe.

That’s what she said I ought to have. “The Universe has had your back a lot lately. Perhaps you oughta just go with that and trust it.”

She said the universe hadn't let me fall lately. I pointed out that in fact, it had let me fall. But was always on the sidelines with Bactine & Band-aids. Chuckling. It is a parent with a sense of humor

She’s also the sage who pointed out the my angels are not just on the job, and good at what they do... “You’re angels are BUFF, dude.” LOL

So I’m sitting here, unsure as once again a rug has been pulled out from underneath me, handing the reigns of this runaway coach over to the Buff Angel Squad, trusting that it all works out in the end.

I’ve said it before. I lead a charmed life.

No comments: