Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Disclaimer

While I enjoy a good storm, I think Katrina got far too big for her britches. A Category 1 can be a lovely breezy outing. A Cat 5 Hurricane as big as the state of FL is NOT a good thing.

New Orleans is one of my favorite towns to visit, and I place I have often thought of moving to. Additionally, I have friends in Louisiana and Mississippi, some of which I have not heard from yet. I remain concerned.

Flooding continues to worsen! Lives continue to be lost. Now is the time to focus good energies on the area, and donate to organizations (perhaps Red Cross) that are providing relief for this troubled area of the country.

There is nothing "Easy" about life in the Big Easy right now.
N'awlins.... our thoughts and prayers remain with you and yours.

No comments: